body#layout #main-top { display:none; } -->

Sunday 5 August 2007

Are Reporters at MSNBC Being Censored By Their Editors and/or the Government?

I was in both "Shock and Awe" when a fellow activist asked me if I had seen the "Was Attack An Inside Job?" link that was posted on the home page of MSNBC. I thought he was joking at first. I quickly went to MSNBC to see what he meant and sure enough, there it was, plain as day. It was part of a two part story about "Tricky Iraq Alliances".

Well to my dismay, when I clicked the link, I ended up with a "Page Not Found". The article had been removed by MSNBC and was replaced by an automatic script page that's used when articles are removed. The "Page Not Found" page usually links up to popular stories so the public sees something interesting and stays on the MSNBC site and does not click off to someplace else. More...