body#layout #main-top { display:none; } -->

Friday 20 March 2009

Just a Little Something that Needed to be Said.

Every now and then I feel the need to clear the air about something and today is one of those days. Before I get any further into what I am going to say, I would like you to read this. You have to register at the site to read the whole article but I picked this one link for reasons that should be obvious to anyone paying attention. In any case, the thing itself is not in doubt so… as one particular maestro said, “Get thee behind me Satan.”

I live in Europe. I used to be an American and even endured being thrown in jail and sent to prison and certain famous locations for the criminally insane for exercising my constitutional rights which; did not involve causing anyone or anything physical harm, did not involve me actually breaking any real laws and so on and so forth. It involved me speaking my mind in a sort of ‘bully pulpit’, stage and street sort of a way. You could say I must have had some sort of faith in my country to have kept on keeping on. Finally I realized that this was not, ‘my country’ and that I needed to find Kipling’s “cleaner greener land on the road to Mandalay”. I didn’t go to Mandalay but it looks like I am going to have to sooner or later.

I want to clear the air about my real and actual position in relation to Zionism and Jews. From my own personal position, I want to make my position clear and it’s not the same one that you saw in Pulp Fiction when Bruce Willis comes through the door and all that stuff about “pipe-swinging” and “getting medieval” got said and no… I don’t know what happened to the guy in the box. More